World Forum of Fish Harvesters & Fish Workers
The World Forum of Fish Harvesters & Fish Workers is an international non-governmental organisation that defend small-scale fishers and fish workers in various continents.
The SMART association (an acronym for SMall-scale ARTisanal) is the organisation that manages the Artysanal® label. It is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to promote responsible artisanal fishing products on the markets.
ThisFish© is a programme of the non-governmental organisation Ecotrust. ThisFish© is a computer tool intended to enable consumers to trace the history of their fish.
The Charles Léopold Mayer Foundation for Human Progress (FPH) is an independent foundation under Swiss law. Its priorities are to:
- support the emergence of a worldwide community, which has become essential due to globalisation
- contribute to the three major chances that humanity has to bring about in the 21st century: a revolution of governance to manage a new scale of inter-dependencies between people, between societies and between humanity and the biosphere
- striving to achieve a universal ethic of responsibility
- contributing a sustainable society
Daniel and Nina Carasso Foundation
The Daniel and Nina Carasso Foundation was established in 2010, under the aegis of the Fondation de France, in memory of Daniel Carasso, founder of Danone in France and Dannon, Inc. in the United States, and his wife Nina.
- Family organization, totally independent from agrifood companies
- Works to fund projects in two areas of great importance for human developme
- Food to sustain life
- Art to nourish the mind